TORONTO, March 24, 2020 – Hamilton Capital Partners Inc. (“Hamilton ETFs”) is pleased to announce the regular cash and estimated special distributions for its suite of financial services ETFs, all of which trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange, for the period ended March 31, 2020.
Regular cash distributions
The ex-dividend date for these distributions is anticipated to be March 30, 2020, for all unitholders of record on March 31, 2020. The distributions will be paid in cash, or if the unitholder has enrolled in the dividend reinvestment plan (DRIP), reinvested in additional units of the ETF, on or about April 13, 2020.
|ETF Name||Ticker Symbol||Regular Cash Distribution per Unit||Annualized Yield (1)||Frequency|
|Hamilton Global Bank ETF(2)||HBG||$0.065||2.08%||Quarterly|
|Hamilton Global Financials Yield ETF(2)||HFY||$0.160||5.94%||Quarterly|
|Hamilton U.S. Mid-Cap Financials ETF (USD)(3)||HFMU.U||US$0.040||1.73%||Quarterly|
|Hamilton Canadian Bank Variable-Weight ETF(4)||HCB||$0.047||5.47%||Monthly|
|Hamilton Australian Financials Yield ETF(4)||HFA||$0.0925||10.09%||Monthly|
- Calculated using the March 20, 2020 net asset value per unit, which is available at hamiltonetfs.com.
- Distributions for Hamilton Global Bank ETF and Hamilton Global Financials Yield ETF are declared and paid in Canadian dollars, including those listed under the U.S. dollar traded tickers HBG.U and HFY.U, respectively. The approximate U.S. dollar equivalent distribution rate for HBG.U is US$0.0453 per unit and HFY.U is US$0.1115 per unit. For unitholders who hold the U.S. dollar traded HBG.U and HFY.U, distribution payments will typically be converted to U.S. dollars by the unitholder’s account holder.
- Distributions for Hamilton U.S. Mid-Cap Financials ETF (USD) are declared and paid in U.S. dollars. The approximate Canadian dollar equivalent distribution rate for HFMU is $0.0574 per unit. For unitholders who hold the Canadian dollar traded HFMU, distribution payments will typically be converted to Canadian dollars by the unitholder’s account holder.
- Monthly distributions for Q1 2020 for Hamilton Canadian Bank Variable-Weight ETF and Hamilton Australian Financials Yield ETF were previously declared on January 24, 2020.
Distributions will vary from period to period.
About Hamilton Capital Partners Inc.
Hamilton ETFs is a Canadian investment manager specializing in the global financial services sector, with a portfolio management team boasting over 60 years of combined experience. The firm’s specialized investment focus is driven by proprietary research, analysis, and analytical tools. Hamilton ETFs is also an active commentator on the global financial services sector; the firm’s most recent Insights can be found at www.hamiltonetfs.com/insights-commentary.
For further information, contact:
- Patrick Sommerville, Partner, Business Development, 416-941-9250, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Kidane, Regional Director, Business Development, 416-941-9681, email@example.com
- Andréanne Dumais, Regional Director, Business Development, 416-941-9996, firstname.lastname@example.org