TORONTO, September 23, 2020 – Hamilton Capital Partners Inc. (“Hamilton ETFs”) is pleased to announce the cash distributions for its suite of financial services ETFs, all of which trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange, for the period ended September 30, 2020.
Regular cash distributions
The ex-dividend date for these distributions is anticipated to be September 29, 2020, for all unitholders of record on September 30, 2020. The distributions will be paid in cash, or if the unitholder has enrolled in the dividend reinvestment plan (DRIP), reinvested in additional units of the ETF, on or about October 13, 2020.
|ETF Name||Ticker Symbol||Regular Cash Distribution per Unit||Annualized Yield (1)||Frequency|
|Hamilton Global Financial ETF||HFG||$0.125||3.07%||Quarterly|
|Hamilton Financials Innovation ETF||HFT||$0.015||0.35%||Quarterly|
|Hamilton U.S. Mid/Small-Cap Financials ETF(2)||HUM||$0.070||1.73%||Quarterly|
|Hamilton Australian Bank Equal-Weight Index ETF||HBA||$0.24||6.35%||Quarterly|
|Hamilton Canadian Bank Mean Reversion Index ETF(3)||HCA||$0.07||5.01%||Monthly|
- Calculated using the September 21, 2020 net asset value per unit for each ETF, which are available at hamiltonetfs.com.
- Distributions for Hamilton U.S. Mid/Small-Cap Financials ETF are declared and paid in Canadian dollars, including those listed under the U.S. dollar traded ticker HUM. The approximate U.S. dollar equivalent distribution rate for HUM.U is US$0.0526 per unit. For unitholders who hold the U.S. dollar traded HUM.U, distribution payments will typically be converted to U.S. dollars by the unitholder’s account holder.
- Monthly distributions for Q3 2020 for Hamilton Canadian Bank Mean Reversion Index ETF were previously declared on July 24, 2020.
Distributions will vary from period to period.
About Hamilton Capital Partners Inc.
Hamilton ETFs is a Canadian investment manager specializing in the global financial services sector, with a portfolio management team boasting over 60 years of combined experience. The firm’s specialized investment focus is driven by proprietary research, analysis, and analytical tools. Hamilton ETFs is also an active commentator on the global financial services sector; the firm’s most recent Insights can be found at www.hamiltonetfs.com/insights-commentary.
For further information, contact:
- Patrick Sommerville, Partner, Business Development, 416-941-9250, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Kidane, Regional Director, Business Development, 416-941-9681, email@example.com
- Andréanne Dumais, Regional Director, Business Development, 416-941-9996, firstname.lastname@example.org