TORONTO, June 19, 2020 – Hamilton Capital Partners Inc. (“Hamilton ETFs”) is pleased to confirm the cash distributions for its suite of financial services ETFs, all of which trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange, for the period ended June 26, 2020. Please note this is an update to the estimated distributions previously announced on June 16, 2020.
The ex-dividend date for these distributions is anticipated to be June 22, 2020, for all unitholders of record on June 23, 2020. The distributions will be paid in cash on or about July 6, 2020.
|ETF Name||Ticker Symbol||Cash Distribution per Unit||Annualized Yield (1)||Frequency|
|Hamilton Global Bank ETF(2)||HBG||$0.065||1.62%||Quarterly|
|Hamilton Global Financials Yield ETF(2)||HFY||$0.160||4.57%||Quarterly|
|Hamilton U.S. Mid-Cap Financials ETF (USD)(3)||HFMU.U||US$0.140||4.35%||Quarterly|
|Hamilton Canadian Bank Variable-Weight ETF||HCB||$0.051||4.84%||Monthly|
|Hamilton Australian Financials Yield ETF||HFA||$0.0675||6.21%||Monthly|
- Calculated using the June 18, 2020 net asset value per unit, which is available at hamiltonetfs.com.
- Distributions for Hamilton Global Bank ETF and Hamilton Global Financials Yield ETF are declared and paid in Canadian dollars, including those listed under the U.S. dollar traded tickers HBG.U and HFY.U, respectively. The approximate U.S. dollar equivalent distribution rate for HBG.U is US$0.0478 per unit and HFY.U is US$0.1176 per unit. For unitholders who hold the U.S. dollar traded HBG.U and HFY.U, distribution payments will typically be converted to U.S. dollars by the unitholder’s account holder.
- Distributions for Hamilton U.S. Mid-Cap Financials ETF (USD) are declared and paid in U.S. dollars. The approximate Canadian dollar equivalent distribution rate for HFMU is $0.1906 per unit. For unitholders who hold the Canadian dollar traded HFMU, distribution payments will typically be converted to Canadian dollars by the unitholder’s account holder.
About Hamilton Capital Partners Inc.
Hamilton ETFs is a Canadian investment manager specializing in the global financial services sector, with a portfolio management team boasting over 60 years of combined experience. The firm’s specialized investment focus is driven by proprietary research, analysis, and analytical tools. Hamilton ETFs is also an active commentator on the global financial services sector; the firm’s most recent Insights can be found at www.hamiltonetfs.com/insights-commentary.
For further information, contact:
- Patrick Sommerville, Partner, Business Development, 416-941-9250, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Kidane, Regional Director, Business Development, 416-941-9681, email@example.com
- Andréanne Dumais, Regional Director, Business Development, 416-941-9996, firstname.lastname@example.org